Thursday, June 27, 2013

FOTD 6/27/13: Champagne Shimmer

Hey everyone! Today I went out with some friends to see the new movie Monsters Inc. University, and I decided that I'd share my FOTD (face of the day) with you all! I'd like to point out that I took these photos about nine hours after I actually applied my makeup. Normally I'd do it right after application, but I decided spur of the moment to do this post. 


The photo above was taken right after I did my makeup. (Excuse my silly face, LOL) Since it was just a daytime look, I didn't do anything too dramatic. 

Face: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder, Nars Blush and Bronzer Duo in Orgasm/Laguna

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Naked Palette (Sin on the lid, Toasted in the crease), Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stray Dog (lightly on the waterline), CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara

Lips: MAC lipstick in Creme Cup, Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Dandelion 



These photos were taken later on in the night, and the second one was taken with the flash so you can really see the face. The makeup held up well! My only complaint is that this mascara smudges easily, and my eyeliner wore off a bit. Also, I might have over powdered. I love the MAC MSFN, but if you put on too much it can look a little powdery. 

I'd love to hear what you think of this look! It's one of my favorites for everyday wear. I'm sorry I couldn't photograph the actual products, but like I said, this post was done very spontaneously. On that note, have a great day! :)

xoxo,
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment